Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Little here and there.

I am at home for some time now, with all twenty two hours to myself alone.
May be when I was spending ten hours at work this is what I had wished for. It is cool indeed for sometime as everyone says. But now after nine years again I am asking myself –
Why am I at home at 3 PM ? Why have I not dressed up to step out ? Why am I feeling out of network ? etc etc.
Well I am also busy doing some other things than questioning –
Waiting to go abroad, Cooking and feeding good food (in those two hours), Listening to music, exploring new locality, Reading, sleeping, working out, watching classics and documentaries, Breathing and repeating whole cycle next day. (I still wish I had camera to add picture taking :-) )

Most importantly what am I learning from this different phase of time and life I am going through now ?

I think here it is:
    The only way to happy/peaceful family is to forgive and forget little dissing affairs of routine life. Only important things are important.
    Being an adult is learning to live in doubt: Developing one’s own philosophy through experience and to avoid ready made thinking.
    Say NO for everything I don’t want. Say YES for everything I want. Say neither YES nor NO depending on whom you are talking to or what you are talking about. Assert, don’t argue.
    Two sets of Suryanamaskar at home  are as good as 15 mins of cardio. In case you can't go out jogging and want to save your knees.



      Close up:
      “I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail.I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me.”
      ~Lady Gaga.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment